Re: [Taps] call for agenda items at TAPS IETF-104

"Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com> Tue, 05 March 2019 01:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : content-id : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=C4xKrMiuUdcOtcLdlfivVG1RG3Zmt663tFsA20qj6EA=; b=KUPUh84OsF9u0uZX1z9Hq+sVr9G8SBnUb6fWoees57r4QcGuQmAsamSWFwxd2SBve5Rd dUNLJf/HGbDXdOXkCgsLJOwt+MgEDqvybVRbyHkA5fQ/1WAQSaHFtSW4TtXKwqQxRpF+ uSOgjBbDx+MYgEHv8Vdwiz6wwlXHWuf10iGI+iz7kC/SjDKRMvdolOFMt1/W0sBLIBkC N0+uPTflkN4yDOfLl/tg6Oy7rkjTDURQxYOeB4VFcmpg0wUsOhJFUmr3+9WgjrbvE/I6 bcCLiGh39ufiUobke6UhK77mvhs5UP7S8ZtWL8Nf62cBNQaDjmkHwa8yBcz9RvuSQ89B 7g==