draft agenda for Chicago tcpimpl meeting

Vern Paxson <vern@ee.lbl.gov> Thu, 13 August 1998 05:26 UTC

To: tcp-impl@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: draft agenda for Chicago tcpimpl meeting
Cc: mallman@lerc.nasa.gov
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:26:53 -0700
From: Vern Paxson <vern@ee.lbl.gov>
Sender: owner-tcp-impl@relay.engr.sgi.com

Reminder: the meeting is scheduled for:

	Friday, August 28 at 0900-1130

Here's what Mark & I have put together:

	- agenda bashing (5 minutes)

	- WG slated to close after Orlando (10 minutes)

	- brief status update of various I-Ds (other than the ones we'll be
	  talking about further)  (10 minutes)

	- time to finalize Known Problems.  What else that's sufficiently
	  important needs to go in it before we do that? (20 minutes)
		draft-ietf-tcpimpl-prob-04.txt

	- security problems.  Nail down volunteers, list of problems.
	  Proposed timeline is: first draft ready by mid-October, revision
	  by mid-November.  If it's not done by then, then we chuck
	  it. (30 minutes)

	- 2001 revision.  What further does it need? (15 minutes)
		draft-ietf-tcpimpl-cong-control-00.txt

Let us know if you have comments/suggestions.

We need a volunteer to take minutes - drop us a line if you're up for it.

	Thanks,

		Vern