Re: [tcpinc] Resumption safety (was "Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)")

Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi> Tue, 12 December 2017 17:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 19:27:20 +0200
From: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
To: Valery Smyslov <svanru@gmail.com>
Cc: 'Kyle Rose' <krose@krose.org>, "'Black, David'" <David.Black@dell.com>, 'Eric Rescorla' <ekr@rtfm.com>, "'Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)'" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, 'tcpinc' <tcpinc@ietf.org>
References: <CAJU8_nUUHbmFcPA2obo6q3dLqL1MGE2iKen-0EQ82re=+gtTfw@mail.gmail.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FD96B0D@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <23072.32691.892725.97892@fireball.acr.fi> <01bc01d36a71$45957db0$d0c07910$@gmail.com> <CABcZeBPN_XQc8np3CWi_-AtDUafW4ZPc8EnRje8yj57Rv-vxyw@mail.gmail.com> <B0FB25D40E23475C9259A4C204B327D2@chichi> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FDD6E73@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <CAJU8_nW9fkn9E=NbKFZ3zy5uSY36WFqRcQpBYdyYuLwzAbqFHA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJU8_nX7NOSG8hkUYqG_GeqSyPzmhwsyA30Z0riqRmwK8SozpQ@mail.gmail.com> <073801d37315$90c89bd0$b259d370$@gmail.com>