Re: [tcpm] Comments on draft-blanton-tcpm-3517bis-01

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Thu, 14 April 2011 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; l=1622; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1302790892; x=1304000492; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=9VZgmRdrg70l9Jne/EzEHVfIuU6Mz3I8nIfsJhj6vFU=; b=FMGqnILUSfxZof0Gk/9aFXX5svpSa2JlKmE5rvN/GU/AeEApndKaHhUo vsJZkqP9ACd08jmpdyXFW00Ot106Eov7rmc1FUcpTi1nXzboud2VCZBvw BwHwjiwa1OlNEIE8dqC/+eOjZSrwArIRIpQuvhcKv3hMtB0nrMyEaxGR0 o=;