Re: [tcpm] laminar tcp, separate thread

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Fri, 16 March 2012 22:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record; bh=5PN4eVBeRTZKQdHUc3jCNSYOZxUVjVBj4wJv5P2Cq6k=; b=eTeDkMRzNro/yt7SnErIXpt/P4MYpYrtYgoTRGYcRwPAjffl2XgftskuIlIGVPn40j SESdmlLRFpFLeKm5+8YFeKR1QDRkQXlpc3PvJZHlspQCR4xL2imzlojHjbAJkGjS/+08 /YJxotjK32T/JSObuslqWlqf+MMiASdNOFoVtbB5ljfH9PWISxW0tsf//CyTIUh1U8i/ gw8LcbNUJc6Vxhc6g6bbEMQajjQ0lisqy8hTkiKpThVJSMT9B6QiQi6aWYqkDLhjPL4H Ql2LPL2naVFOYp4af/cMnfNA27ANhv6CEl0WOZfoR23ZLuhodvnkkkEZIzHTnltfsrjv LO2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record :x-gm-message-state; bh=5PN4eVBeRTZKQdHUc3jCNSYOZxUVjVBj4wJv5P2Cq6k=; b=jlYfiI6E3QMVboRIqNQ97avqGaFjaLs+8VKMMpw1yEjIHYFWWrrJJ3qDFymDDeW/oz Qg+iX68qCXliSXU/eEex39AZQt9r7CH0aVuFIOVMiQLJ+FPxmbXbqYHzC2JmVvU8iKbA KC40jiw+ryidBf80/WdcqSwzuWvNPu1DXNJTOWPlkHV6OESjrwU0+mIOOWmqT7lyNSjl P/4dpHVnqsH5eIsyXyyBvBRl5MOJu668Wj59VIc/15vSZzad92zdBeoTFME/79w79/kk UZ/7WOm80INyJyTWx/V488iVa64GZ9v7pldwMfDdxW9NmL4voSPiOQmMWDMG69WMlZ8t z/5g==