[tcpm] [Fwd: Re: tcpsecure]

Randall Stewart <rrs@cisco.com> Thu, 13 July 2006 17:48 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:48:43 -0400
From: Randall Stewart <rrs@cisco.com>
To: tcpm@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=8291; t=1152812920; x=1153676920; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=rrs@cisco.com; z=From:Randall=20Stewart=20<rrs@cisco.com> |Subject:[Fwd=3A=20Re=3A=20tcpsecure]; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DE1tdzOUTbWHF3+IYOQpULDXrQnA=3D; b=OQo7cXb5vmXxUSBp36LzUP8hBrYxacdiRRd5s+zaBW+FhsZ0aeQM3ysphnUrcYnHBIAeJkK6 QTHmPdkNjjd3S7nG36IvNwkXZ2FVWN6Ix3lIjoyS0FBVJylpCK0/7zbe;