Re: [tcpm] finalizing CUBIC draft (chairs' view)

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Tue, 11 October 2022 10:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type:content-id; s=dkim20130528; bh=jm/+eK VCmvIGOsQwCUjKr8BIoDr+hn//0OCYdlo7L7o=; b=R1PmYV/q76F8J97l0cQPgz inWNLnBc5ivjxCgLFsMsERnAr/EbpFfv8ymvtyWhMGfhAv4RwEEp5zOfmcPy3xoq nM/MbeG4e5Rj5Q28LlBtA5Bq1twV1rJbgb1zfA/Coj6UAB0c0lHEPeQnQAUi/6sL zmBQ/t8zpuCiu5ndSjzJ0=