[tcpm] FW: I-D Action:draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-02.txt

"Simon Schuetz" <Simon.Schuetz@nw.neclab.eu> Mon, 26 November 2007 11:14 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:13:43 +0100
From: Simon Schuetz <Simon.Schuetz@nw.neclab.eu>
To: tcpm@ietf.org
Cc: draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [tcpm] FW: I-D Action:draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-02.txt

Hi,

We submitted a revision of the TCP RLCI draft.

Major changes/improvements:
- state machine now implements 3-way handshake to guarantee delivery of connectivity-change indication
- better "stale ack" detection
- improved handling in case of out-of-order delivery

Comments welcome,
Simon

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014