Re: [tcpm] [tsvwg] Review of draft-bagnulo-tsvwg-generalized-ecn-01

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Sat, 10 December 2016 02:36 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=smtpout; d=dell.com; c=simple; q=dns; h=Received:From:Received:Received:X-DKIM:DKIM-Signature: X-DKIM:Received:Received:Received:To:Subject:Thread-Topic: Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version: X-Sentrion-Hostname:X-RSA-Classifications; b=sIQWK4DOQn5+cKv8j58iCkjpBlXUmxid+lcQqy5VJq7DwFTCSEgE3+Dv 7CG3PtSAnr+quzyq1hSt5ggbfIIFW0yYFFJImP/ri+nMNLm0cY0+PQgoQ 92ZKFMcH1jAmiJYCZ4U9u4pUsG1DdTnOsnV0YihlDSW9IU0pJL5difieJ o=;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1481337392; x=1512873392; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=dd11OOoDZiRCnVGHQHT8CoUVieVrfTGIjuUtJzfnu5U=; b=gYgQfZone5rv1IukHabIWauxxZMCstlz0Cukfr+vUn1YPBEQmspKF1JS 2bLYqcgu1RVfluKEcx3PqTsnyfOl+H73dOyA/+sWWGwrRj3balGg3lffY QauC0YfK2ddYWQ4XNR45XsIFw0zRRQ9TlCtJK3QoGLTX8zScuKfkNCOex s=;