Re: [tcpm] WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-prr-rfc6937bis

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Tue, 08 November 2022 22:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.608 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=lTd+PZJ3KXHAc2pCixAUG6xRBAZQbD1N/Ua2qzfq/4M=; b=mBX/n3NlpTUBOI3l8mFrBuVRSXFM9OPEQ4JeM4m/difkw+/pEYkaCUIDOE+eicgv+b O5YxyiuPC45gOX/EZooCo3M/qhlokT3so/BnEe5gAunvDnLr6ubZr9g/yDjgyUeQ6OwL tCSlBW8StxK4nbZb0zI4cCJMpXE48T+PxMlzdCgnlHzufMPmTX1izBl11I6mUdjGQiAm 1ZeIHhQjOJSlamNSB5Lir2KAxs5oSIyVnCXfEaDNtt060C51IWy74RIAZjrithlOM0T8 bclSo5C0EKjwCAar1dmY6iV2g89W0+4tAM7nrBXzrhbJeorMexJz5TWE4Jq083pdor2g 34CQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=lTd+PZJ3KXHAc2pCixAUG6xRBAZQbD1N/Ua2qzfq/4M=; b=RGAQu3a5QUD24HYrwkUntL9D9zLa6iRldoO912vKxGbNZDalNNJoi3Xr8T1i+e8hqP mHt0y77eqkZU3dX/hpQctreFRQkVWAGIXU/1le927tBvNcNNDfAwk8U+6xwS35i1nDNZ OtoU3EHEf7e8qwyPG7nolnoszyHeuzzwn6SHa2Sh+QB7QU/UcTT3RQUle2m3USNkw/fI hR0T2eT7wEGAlh2U7hX0sLA/n57FCeEl9UWdeV0rcnF9yuqnM8n/fGKXWd12EhGh6HvR /s2AHHi/EiZjrkcg6trcyd1b/6x8OCHWqkB4AnhRhbivEotFputVGxq3R4qWljONM9G0 MAOA==