Re: [tcpm] [multipathtcp] new tcpcrypt draft available

Andrea Bittau <bittau@cs.stanford.edu> Tue, 18 February 2014 06:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=47HJafA9d6TLTnoImYkjCAFaFJTliwP0afe953au8kA=; b=rYI0VGCPrB4+22CAJ1CYhDm5GvThmrK82t22gCbaacrG6rBoTDfDwg2Gcic6emcbum nqqJtuA0gFBb02sA4oVjulBbwOiNDqf4+OAypcpURFxP/d298hv4mxXZ8OK8mDPe42dU ZRZXGv5VmxUMIn4oC+3e7tv7pk4LJt3GzYWZKvlY7Bk+SMMXk+z6vCqAceB0ElycrFH6 zN33uR/pgosCYiqAJddvcF9sLqD6DAmnCAZB2Gcdx7Ol3gZjabJaEO8are2DmRsrEIbe +h4D0wIEX9FtoHI1gxjRcAVIyWQM6BxndLl1FPXsF2E9yB6FVWYAxdRTmE75WYXKd5jH aaJw==