Re: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-alternativebackoff-ecn-05.txt

Naeem Khademi <naeem.khademi@gmail.com> Wed, 13 December 2017 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=iPZ6rKDziS0PIXexURKKdDmhx3DzzdC4GIE3oKFyupQ=; b=mRr7otJkpv8Obk+wgo+5QZ8WooQqkPYDLNdsOqQ0Lkf86lCw0ms3dz38JXjGQ53aYr x97AOU/+fQK+ZljD/49i8mq+mtUsfIB5OTPWtHzUG1dO0E9w8ZSOo/43lIfPGR28Bgex cMn6XDV22mJDWHxyNYxtTeOKIAI3TwpkWn3q6375Tz/0nRWWEs9LNwtmcEfl3ChlPXnY ++WhQ/xBrZxMCt2pyNNwADnPeWoirIPZ+ivmPJmkdnLGfdrNXv88c2hG4yHfJWm4Or+7 vNFZCy+wIX9gFv7Ixd7T5ywtOFAvjSrvJCu8HaSr6vXL9xL9xmj2E31ooWvHx1gpLEQa 0HlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=iPZ6rKDziS0PIXexURKKdDmhx3DzzdC4GIE3oKFyupQ=; b=VxSNbzh/1Fa6BS7GWvCL/yuGI5R/437HdMrZFqIElEOTDWxSa/9rwmNXC8cj5R7T7O HX13k3kYjEg2uzgJPDhpN6V/V1vOyq0tVBY+gzilPNkLoQzxiIfvfX1ogtS0LidcUxC7 mmBnKFqUsllX8CLDrepFG3lNyxDZ4iEfDj7c7i0YlhJxrnCXJM0SKinb4PR3v2wjqV5c +v3oRHZ2L1DqiS2W3MMmSlabrh+qeBWHsGFDvs4PwLnNE81VAppwx+L0QJYoQdcpGxza 7PIYB9tZ2aAZWTWPzI8l5BZrsVSSIiJoQaD+yZsHCAPMkSvrrcwgrRWAqDeouJBYneey 2hpw==