Re: [tcpm] [Lwip] Review ofdraft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-04

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Wed, 28 August 2019 09:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=5gwaDTTYrx1qgHnZf 6DH4HY93jUOHbWeMwf0BmpKEtY=; b=ATdBwHgiPoZhBtz8nFDx2L0VBKL33VWv1 N1/7Y0b3+8rqNfDQJTAR7hk04u3n73NjIRrdMl6lqCR3xB4nFARA9A5UAZyNZvmt gnvuzU9lAVPqim/lGbSKyP2zXlEn9F1LlGm+grnE9t6rFxYGOxjbXTuSdDi+nh/h l5uWMKcZJc=