Re: [tcpm] CWND increase after under-utilization in congestion avoidance

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Wed, 18 April 2012 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=hS4DRMCAEjWF/AVGQ4J5ltOv5wIh6YQF6KA9IbHqggw=; b=LX10cTiep+HLx7kS0pa3QBXxt9sCoNeE0FzguigWNB+e8I2XEOv7Z1HPyU2KZDEq1Z qNnzSWYYTe9RBeqa2jAXs7MvsjNXfnqs00nxaWkijOE4Dpuf9/yNRGCnLtPY3WWZYC01 QqGlTWUOi09qrKZJcp51pWwpGI/YaGCk+Aj6ZK4VK1gYuuoZxyFy9qBwpLs5Oc1vOden /ngCAMXWJ0kFUnoXvedljaSBVrx86f29o+qDFYh2KccXoX1XIbtvTEhHpIGKjzzoZPdz O5y/hFWhsLou5GzTOUQ9bAF5uAmWEe4LoZIFgpIRMa79qlBjpLrwUKh81ST136lZe4Jh nv6g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=hS4DRMCAEjWF/AVGQ4J5ltOv5wIh6YQF6KA9IbHqggw=; b=TfTgXsm4/cjCz3PucgodlFH82tDJZ8cmDNBcf0zglboxR/kZrMVYsFQUk7eh6pD9TD qX++m+2/IkEj+eWtJBOqbPfGveupSC9SEZAJ7FXEWbM0u0ITAwZnMON1ou++/0daVAu5 5MbvJ72C2fm2go+HZTwfvfS6tDkRfQ5I5vvVm7lJVUUJsxKhENMFLDFb7cYP+kDgebb9 SnYunReTWGRCo3UgR3OJ3nn4oi8nqVHtPB3wfatMbQhPPJKtX/LOmpGkeRDfhS4BvnZ6 vJY26+NgV/5yd4MjdGT79Ejnl+fSGlDYhE+Z+kah6xmw35nHXDU46LLqj56zduUwUK/8 dGAQ==