[tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcpm-sno-00.txt

Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu> Thu, 05 September 2013 00:34 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:34:12 -0700
From: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>
To: "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>
Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcpm-sno-00.txt

Hi, all,

Regarding the recent discussion on TCPMUX, we've revived some of our
earlier work on portnames, focusing on just the ability to decouple the
service identifier from the SYN destination port.

We have both Linux and FreeBSD implementations underway. A revised draft
has just been submitted with the details, below.

I'm hoping to publish this as an independent submission, but if there's
interest in running it through TCPM please let me know.

Joe