Re: [tcpm] RFC793bis AD review

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Fri, 02 July 2021 01:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xmzfJqFxQVQAedPLtYPOi4qeqQwkDMeRHWqAepq+LN8=; b=UHKXZWA2sg6lXMMZ1Z+ZL3kx+UnGC7tA4r7RVTw30XaIJnE0yHU481zD/JbUx0SFiu DUtiwkS+iYgp0ZeX8vwrmtpdZmMQkxd8C+k2AhFtuR1CjlhscbHfaUncZbT5fqdg49vL kO45OAB4akbxHlpr0wNTTynxdRaUBWSQKuFmoKcpiy9FaRN1ykhSzTMxD1wEqQ90fcTv SL4/yRr8ztMlLqvSj9WMekIUBVziMmS7+rPMSAtsiNwS/GjYHPlGz1EzqPzjJ4pOKuZ4 T6TcjzAFXiiAK9sD3yb0f44yXwOH1kSnE05qYEx8AeqREoDYolGwOpScqiaIkuiNEZXB LToQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xmzfJqFxQVQAedPLtYPOi4qeqQwkDMeRHWqAepq+LN8=; b=C29gbiL8voiFZHZP6daCpkOHt2+c9sYE8oJUwTRUqGTkHT1nurfYCnbLkE/Ejx1T5F 7LqiL2rTBDZO2rkyYn05zOJHzheERcRQ4gvlouWM+JCo8+k0HfPOLvr3HwEBkU1QE2Lb jo2Inqi0hhDtr4/pj7gReQuB15XChko6+sKUb4WgDuut1TYXVgt6a4JeZLzt55H9lacd LE96ag3A4/KAIsCY4kS14fWsDefe9IZg2wosu7GUF5b3H/WNmq/epkr/OmdxKj3EzqOH Tj1UEtANUBdPaLbSUbRduSw9rmaxu5PV96GQ2v6EyAcyN8zYTlEjg/9PzuQ4/iliAQqX WFoQ==