Re: [tcpm] AD review of PRR draft

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Tue, 27 November 2012 19:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=vqRtpmVFImtG3gtXXRq4iTpj2qLCViTn27iuyNCC/h4=; b=ExyyKvCrAyLRIyNzUXriHUloU0I5XjWMoPzcnAmB7H3mIicAOxiUDxQ7TTS4znmQpV 9NJh8TikrKVYgAGAvgl3K4t7IFFuRgAtkGrulr7RDZbKzleNJmOTRq87nSt5pRqCH+xh YeHqsTMfRzFNAYnejX5QDpM3I5nzXeTmdnjnlhglvB9mfY0/iFsSgfZNEaevtKpdpoJE pil/wO5fsjFT7M8ndJgTXp4c/p6BkXvH6dP/2R026N1stf68kqrqzEZ9lyhUeQ+Iy4mO QZ9hhbosjohIOb1hre6u0OvbX4jzNQkt7Uv17M/d6fHaB/aqpDu8knVhRRYVA56mtqms NoQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=vqRtpmVFImtG3gtXXRq4iTpj2qLCViTn27iuyNCC/h4=; b=iNrgEBKgrbGLaBTGrNfaBHthVRWngY1UD8k3DKVXfa2uIpnX1992Cm9GqyjCaklXTS /F8OSRxgtpOyMLF84YZqJB+BjvpCJIL4OQH61AdGmybYkTpy407jpfTMX5UZoDUrUZGu 0TDazaPLubPvl3t47iFR2fy+qBBYeod4MA+zavKXH9pOlBjvnH2s9ylw1LZI0z3nN4MD cUXjCtFdvGg9FK481pTqU60VJI7Bz9Jb6fyk9qSdidpxypIRNl4osKoqbyLXmQ87rCzb N5uk72Av+KiBTm2MTpbVWWXeLzPo44vsHhG/G7waX/T/z69pFYQMkS84xay93yONIWH5 Ay2A==