tcppep: list news

Mark Allman <mallman@grc.nasa.gov> Mon, 01 March 1999 19:27 UTC

To: tcppep@grc.nasa.gov
From: Mark Allman <mallman@grc.nasa.gov>
Subject: tcppep: list news
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:27:57 -0500
Sender: owner-tcppep@lerc.nasa.gov

Folks-

First, I appologize for the bunches of test messages you ended up
getting this afternoon.  Sometimes "progress" is messy, I guess.

In any case, there is a slight modification in the "tcppep" mailing
list.  The US Congress has renamed NASA's Lewis Research Center in
honor of John Glenn.  The center is now known as the John Glenn
Research Center at Lewis Field.  Accordingly, the mailing list and
web site for the tcppep list have been slightly altered:

    The mailing list:

	tcppep@grc.nasa.gov

    To add or delete yourself:

	majordomo@grc.nasa.gov

    The web site:

	http://tcppep.grc.nasa.gov/tcppep/

The old "lerc" version will work for a while (where "a while" has
not yet been defined).  But, it is probably best to just go ahead
and start using the new version of the address.

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/