Re: [Teas] Network Slicing Design Team - Draft Charter

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 11 September 2019 21:24 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=NbWW7yL4 c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=dLZJa+xiwSxG16/P+YVxDGlgEgI=:19 a=jpOVt7BSZ2e4Z31A5e1TngXxSK0=:19 a=xqWC_Br6kY4A:10 a=J70Eh1EUuV4A:10 a=Vy_oeq2dmq0A:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=zQP7CpKOAAAA:8 a=34OEYCQ5AAAA:8 a=ajNGGDAxAAAA:8 a=3QpUMqacoNeYsh3ydAMA:9 a=-cFyahk4bay4pisW:21 a=ugPqoXAvi2tSc7Tx:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=E3ggvZM1iyMA:10 a=-FEs8UIgK8oA:10 a=NWVoK91CQyQA:10 a=AEDFM0qtAAAA:8 a=QzAcKpj8woE7iWR-augA:9 a=iWqOErtmLxOevfA1:21 a=Blszdy8ARO9tCqcj:21 a=IFi9vce1EZZd0sBm:21 a=UiCQ7L4-1S4A:10 a=hTZeC7Yk6K0A:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=jZ80sevLc_ehVVc0l9_P:22 a=yV_1l4Hi_z83VQGKXjVt:22 a=NCq4FBG6EvGFEERSFaZp:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From: References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID :Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To: Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe :List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=GedIe6h1oH1s3LDXAV9Sv2M0b59QX1vA5PpHz4qkxk8=; b=fuO8/HqjQ7qaf28XomMPNd0nbH H8Hj0VQTFfjDFqLTHBssqrOBiDgYQWhtOFL3CtM9KYBWk55b1/319lLYtbHQvdFule4ZuuXvg29Nf TYjdvh7KlFCOsbz66CHuJmeXh;