Re: [Teas] more comments on this draft //FW: Update on <draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label>

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Wed, 15 July 2015 03:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gzXgAdffNtAIOTnkqd377BPTIYMtTg+Gc/a532/SnY0=; b=s793b1d+U0L3B7rjdETCl569IhWfgFJ1WnHZ8lzKqR56FEj/KuV1nXZ6tB4AzIQYdJ cI90g9KixfzLpeoQJV1uAAceDDpOZjt8LoZ1sUIA/LakIoBT8UZmDzKBe4Z8OoNhQ+vV vSuAR1Q8mjjtF28w1Ho8+W6wGsc/QCcPVMnjoHwH1B/XS2CRGyYEjZFFmBv8PJ1yutXr oLDASsRnLsFOhkj/OZfMAeQ53iIzqPdwKyaVJAN43T8fW0atO+UJkR0Pm6vYUruOd0mz dKVZURA4lSTqq4s3QuFecwYZs54R4zX18D2Akno8KgekvbpeXbGotzVTyY9Tk3+WWJmV 5FrA==