[Teas] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-teas-5g-ns-ip-mpls-02

Yoshifumi Nishida via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Mon, 08 January 2024 07:13 UTC

From: Yoshifumi Nishida via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: tsv-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-teas-5g-ns-ip-mpls.all@ietf.org, teas@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 23:13:41 -0800
Subject: [Teas] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-teas-5g-ns-ip-mpls-02

Reviewer: Yoshifumi Nishida
Review result: Almost Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
tsv-art@ietf.org if you reply to or forward this review.

this document. I think this document is almost ready for publication as an
informational RFC, but it might be good to consider the following points.

This is a fairly long document that contains various information. I think
it would be good if it describes which people should read it as well as
how to utilize the information in the doc in the introduction. Also, it
seems that some information described in the doc is not strongly related
to others. Do we expect that the readers of the doc should read entire
document or only part of it based on their interests? In the latter case,
I think it would be good to describe who should read which sections.

Nits:
  Section 7.1
     what is transport controller? I think the term and its role should be
     explained more clearly.

--
Yoshi