Re: [Teas] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-teas-pce-central-control-04: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 04 September 2017 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7pNCCkdgCHe0jcxERZP2cPA2TJFc78Qtx0hlnLAM/Ks=; b=fuNpDclmB1fUjrH1YXu+tiONeWQZMHjFsFX3YUI9qhG69MeQ5sSmLejrfVr83T9YJO WP/Fqxy+OXRDWIVu3ttiPDwZlXf1nc/fxuXScn9RDQlZbClg4doz2vmGFpDMmYeLNHJw A8fWzBpFyot1Sv3HrOZNbKYuVP8JsCA4ahyls4dXoMFKnRDgPPIfOaPSxbJgrvUyZfX+ ANxzSMSjPekCBELQl9oglS3Rvcel5rDaspoxJ3cea2hvCtjRwf+yy2Z6FI8+DPq/QM8s qcoL81nE5/IQAViASUikDmljkClce7RBIRXIFeqWApp04DHr9/oQsW2EYgPfFrvDK59a FJBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7pNCCkdgCHe0jcxERZP2cPA2TJFc78Qtx0hlnLAM/Ks=; b=kOrmQfgiwEz8Rw+lPvRWUFBfrKUNWFnbxndpOdCRmH+AuAOx/+rvZz2+zyqPq+vzI4 MrXWGg5lMLfEKSF+TxpcbisaooucqOuL6TGtmD8LZuRCdmHWpL17Rxj8qqNDr/+Pk1J4 uw2sUKhw0RuP9EYlN6k6vpFOrwpVrGy829ShYG/FKXlsXgGJa9Hyhid1BqGldGn/UoPS LSYjyHIuzzqxxNp3U00TYZuYeV2MqOwyIojRyeDrwIYRTsz2uK2O6TVgGFIGcnJM+POk iabTAl+jZOShiiK00uxwyMHEl7Z2l2EjNdk06LU5c0yWxz6rV3bNbZNHdFsGHRxyxL8j zSQQ==