Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles-08

Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com> Fri, 22 March 2024 06:41 UTC

From: Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Vishnu Pavan Beeram' <vishnupavan@gmail.com>, 'TEAS WG' <teas@ietf.org>
CC: 'TEAS WG Chairs' <teas-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 06:41:43 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.126.203.55]
Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles-08

Hi Adrian,

It might be that I am misunderstanding the term “narrower” but still looking forward a better title for the I-D

What about: “Profiles of the Traffic Engineering (TE) Topology Data Model and Applicability beyond TE Use Cases”?

I would like the title to clearly state that the intention of this I-D is to clarify that the TE topology model can be used in more use cases than one might infer from the name “TE topology” (e.g., use cases which are somewhat calls as “non-TE”) …

Italo