Re: [Teas] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: (with COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2021 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GChXH+8/gMWTeKxzITGhHpUnaEwl+atiunAzU8fI3Gg=; b=Xm1d9s9OgfGIxKCn5QfS8FeoRPAFZhOlXiSx4neNZoEdg2I0ilBEElsWvJ4vP9/qFl sxyhInUrSv9r0HtVChaz3yJ052Leai4h3jD/cQymwD1fVU62cJ5WDPEy2BGWTCA9T6Lr QcR5S9WggbcQFr6dU3MypMxdDzmRh7plS8lUWPCwI9JIw9GvCtW4S29ixprJqiXRtXZ5 RslVCZL/wfLR3+SINe9gO4t15FbYjh4lnJFt+0Je7CfvU++oL1C3oqm5a4am0tdztt/H 1q9r0Uz5xHNIoDH+ZwWkhTvEqFmAlNW8/oE5P5dSt4+dK9iEHGbH3ayaH15LFyEeO+7B thig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GChXH+8/gMWTeKxzITGhHpUnaEwl+atiunAzU8fI3Gg=; b=n7PJcyE+0CUgDuH5sClzudMSfI9VuWM2l9sfkvteZ45vq7AHZEqsXfRktJ2Dx3NsLC XuCoxQx1ERSKqJ3BWYfJBNe6GmIheQzuIQBTaskKKGN8Swdm6pFV8WiuUcCjK1vNQHF+ Vsd6hiYOUEWm/R/IFR3q3tMjgtZNzf/worDBy3/I+TVL5lVdHWm4x+buwqNd2q7C8zsf fihPSkJaumTJTxsYJMvqVTFag/OHihcUyNTPFnFV22CWfOOLpJ+LL/No4fhJYPA/C5Cp YFW/P16SXhy8la/dgE+F0Hna+2woW74VBgPW/DSo87ICp/czfwSKdZioRJsCfGnxtFK1 +N2w==