Re: [Teas] A New I-D on PCE as a central controller

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 23 May 2016 13:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SLnF95I3fjiLbrPJaeYcMa3+QNtFQMQTvebazNHtqgA=; b=GjcyH3aFb+2FBBcdY11CQGg3Jkj2Oat46Hp5pkmueEIFWVjl2+Ev2VuRwLDd4XlP4U bznfERORVWCWWqyCvslluTje/eBmslbyiOFIsu5T2oXqmYA72TKVX0iipniiWKD+xodr nWyopHZrR0WxKVWYoG9WMjFr1yU5BSFa1/rgXrhpeYKanZGlrUEo4KPeS1LlDklTlWAY yDFACITQKJytVtYQRlnnGaLl9JnBNGNO1IzQumw7g5RASvEIm3pmkcklja/Bw4t7QyzT z6DswFjm9IpIC5hsjeuc32lnkzN/5XVPJA3ctydrkEP4z+CTtfFVFjKheZD7dyZWnNSC sXOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SLnF95I3fjiLbrPJaeYcMa3+QNtFQMQTvebazNHtqgA=; b=Bb6VYqLfwf+QfhafHvJYI/haCMxW8Cv+b6GRB03G6555N4gXII5Dk92KwcpYq+zvdh HjHZSMBcRgF+Xys6WDYy0tuBS1yG0KHZ4hLydBUodRiSs5bPJhGOB7r721NESWWxwlQt eL9ippRjtlHwTzLQ+YQrUiDx/t47dUmzjM0Lj8PIgp3f34pdz4dtMUtvz2tMwnQ63HUa x7WeAXZkbkjOvoPUPx8mp+ZihC+nYQ5FAYwW6f4qkEKL3H3BBfWS9Ptw9BvxzWnxz+q6 2lVl15J07yXfD1mTRCkPJcx697aF4PwCUjszihPqsvdmpESpoi9IOjtwn4EcGwimeUb3 ZQdA==