Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

Quintin zhao <quintin.zhao@huawei.com> Thu, 09 February 2017 17:05 UTC

From: Quintin zhao <quintin.zhao@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Vishnu Pavan Beeram' <vishnupavan@gmail.com>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 17:04:49 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.157.179]
Cc: 'TEAS WG Chairs' <teas-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

Hello Adrian,

Thanks a lot for your support!

Regarding to the use cases currently documented in the drafts, they are based on the customer requirements we have collected so far. It is true at this stage of the draft, the use case list is not complete and also it is too early to decide which use case is more important than the others. We agree with you that as the draft progresses, the scope of the use cases and priorities might be clearer.

For your other comments,  they are really helpful to make the draft to be more precise and easy to read.  We will have a new revision based on your suggestions and all other comments we receive during this polling period and we will send it to you and TEAS working group the new version after the polling is closed.

See my other comments inline and thanks for your support again,

Quintin