Re: [Teas] RtgDir Early review of draft-ietf-teas-5g-ns-ip-mpls-02

Krzysztof Szarkowicz <kszarkowicz@gmail.com> Mon, 22 January 2024 14:53 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1705935229; x=1706540029; darn=ietf.org; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KBdxJmdkIsWlpO6HY0B7HyNvYWSNZj6QOGUU25w7YHY=; b=H+Ja+kXTtsr+KBxx+bBaN2bSXi+UpgcaI4siVgm9cEPAeaDvCy+BDjqKQ2WAPp6ypJ 94Fy8YgevC77P1xpKX1sfCKXeD5SFa5LRMxetAiCWeDce0AuwKIcnVjmIkA+ABt+vXqh Arbgdp1hSKrfELc2qwI1jBJ1PaNFQV0pbXB7bLYP/Q6Xw3U5BavbToAHtcDpZ7jarCYd ISMOgSirW459HUUh2PF9UpSCt8jPb8qXbk1IOLJ7pdkTbZJiV+FN8Gau7aMFxe04sZ+n i0x8/vx5RDN45UsfLCHBX9WpDbY5cxjezpplCRJ57JdVfF5CNnBJAB3dXMWGIM/WhM9w J5tw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705935229; x=1706540029; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KBdxJmdkIsWlpO6HY0B7HyNvYWSNZj6QOGUU25w7YHY=; b=ER38DD5v8yltGB9TElsjDQIPgMGgoS6Z+AVmaRJHmTYXE90aT+BA16eM2Q2chlU6+K cF4QHoF6cEW1wmFEYt61Cd0wu6XIdAtTpRL+2nAzaxDo9SRum9M1cTb4x3U57jXONIW3 fLbhXojPAdNkF1soIH7muvCzLxH6zCiYbZhI1wL5r+EMsGyScunpc1mxFIXV/MeWcklM Y/RGV7AXhldeAkGfjk9iqsMxoeGIirgtnGlXCsiqq2CNjHIEwqGNqAUouLiKvPDsqN4I uRZGN64Jx1xKBuqrjE+kB2u5oO8NievJM5evFPGC7gZjcl0ba3psVFLt6OwdCKaBOpSn OUHw==