Re: [Teas] Applicability of IETF network slices in the 3GPP context

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2022 01:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZnDxUgBRTFBtp5gH1487llPzhimbqqjxC8IYKjHi/ww=; b=Kv1bPuAi8Amtx5/BDKEERoSYH5t90gQLe7N/zT2ui2o0JUdD/wcw913V7CyCuQUtTX AHrANYxADWR+sfgJ2LElNgid/RdtheaiRmzV0SrmICQBwUiQXHZB6vzdN544a9Y7t1i6 z/4SP6ATMfGINlNiRDMesBZkmZTv+pKroHTaKvkEmhahqDJFerB763LN8OsHej2XjaM6 3DP7B7356aOFJ7nclV9+hVXAJU6ffakZXzjfjyfpUxWfilPYSG0ykM5r7fwMRQ0jz38H t6EvSAYRVs3xS3Lxcb7A4d8HcYoxS+oyi53zweJskw9iriScuxdfpoInoqdCxWwo+/UT ZFaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZnDxUgBRTFBtp5gH1487llPzhimbqqjxC8IYKjHi/ww=; b=L4Hj1d+WZmN6dsc6VBw1Pfpa4hUbiyjvbGt0hbfmhEBLLejBWSwUrXfA8CLBQkZaNR y5efryrON9UwuXqzMDuCxuDC2T0I8R028eV73DZzmp1TwzH5tWBUzV75GxIRz4PBc2Kk jeHZfe2HGBBu7sRcXTFJHEFWQkc0UsDez200z0enQtxQf2LprBBzQ63btrqjyMWPssdS S/70U2fESJvV6K5vXiQ5wGF4vtFnQnojKGJGgqE2mUE7DWpthDYZlW1Ult4WNITo4b1H 7rEmtmQQqTG2uPUe38LiRo6+v1Q1sJozUnv1ABHCGwAg4phuJHigRUvXwZvoScATDeHs m/gw==
References: <CA+YzgTva1Bs=AaTW9+unRdyPPdTknG1XLRLXokZOFtE-+O99DQ@mail.gmail.com> <79b36750af70492db20bd9b04d08e1b7@huawei.com> <SJ0PR04MB83918CB0EFF3CC523D81C3D2CDDD9@SJ0PR04MB8391.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <DB9PR06MB79153186F362EDCC014C5A939EDD9@DB9PR06MB7915.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com> <DB9PR06MB791556665C42AF35763D042C9EDD9@DB9PR06MB7915.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com> <ac4d8447388b4f87ba885b8844241cad@huawei.com> <SJ0PR04MB83912793E33E51D8A5E46D73CDDC9@SJ0PR04MB8391.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <CA+YzgTu_Y+odfSsTm-QTawJOyqsYMmDyuZzfi7M-nzQkseWmsA@mail.gmail.com>