Re: [Teas] [Bier] PCE Controller & SDN Controller & Netconf/Yang NMS Controller - lines blurred and can the names be used ubiquitously meaning the same

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2020 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HVqPPl4GuzSQxU7gwyD0TqLs2eYORVqviHayiFj0arY=; b=ZvFfHichZ+LAoNwtkXuT2vfjPEHWZPHCosuDJyXeQZQZP0g5dNRxQnCmK4bU5pcQIy +N7aM10+5a6mBIpWgPaNhL8pfyQgIxiG3yNQF/Pv3uwaubEFR+br+DKO5Bjt6nWkpFcG 0IwWfZ/vxuIBvujmwHWam0md2zy8yPAOvEMbubqn77V+ExyoH4U6VA0vVcnNBcVFexcE dttpjp4z9EhOMX5YbL93tArm+7KxB+nCUc4O3yYrXaaT3mqLGG9899zDW3sOfwXSt1/N u6xIxoPkcuN0VCcj2RiUmFsgB1I4ulmeDv7IV4KeAiJMwUj60xq6/0DbqiyqZeCLlDR1 KhFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HVqPPl4GuzSQxU7gwyD0TqLs2eYORVqviHayiFj0arY=; b=gtLzEDwYJdrwVY8S9MSdaTNxONzrdstxkAle9pCvp+vXvhNlh6JWQ+TbgmFPyXem0E vBBS+ACs13i1YmZfBoEnfJW9SKUFbw7Wqx6P1SvO1ABb/V2g0293gQ1PWYqJaOqP3+DG sxs4nIdRYyC1LxXcHOTINZi5Pb5rfImkTfz1KrneoBd36X10glhKB3rnpOh0saS0pOHH nnxkxxL18flNcmqMSfhNtCZjbr8K4KzLXG3fSQ+jD7F3aLXB3dMc/Z8Cq1cvaGXCxme9 ioSsR2kwo4B18VQs+R03AzawQEbf+3iUNO4iiJOs3Xuf8TkrnUhts1U3f8nXCsGM26hq QTcg==