Re: [Teas] Proposed text on "IETF Network Slicing Service"

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 02 September 2021 11:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1630581313; bh=jqVjtkBsH0RZTgSgdNAyQ0YwknXmk0lyH8zQesIHW+4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=veVCtmzNm1w8Wef6tc3Kc3N2GYyu7sDM9ByXW/VZ9+LO40m0T/f1RzfroQZBy5ie7 RCiAdxEvejvgUrQtt7CGNqSt4qb3F/jWYANXuNSwUK1vy9g5dGt6ELBJNXctNus42b Yuk3hY1zzlyCuSauMR8AiY1+U/ZiYVXTDEZp8jqIyd/y/aCGNaMCmwAcC4b/qkeRgv Axu0MGPK7fx4IblLJMcvvtaXtgYytQ99AI9UzOhGdhwizrZlaMm8uO4hCuYTjQNl7B WK+QPXOrz/gj/BIYleBdbspIxh48AQRIwVoCglNLkyQ4uVOdRclEGAPvgms+2wxrYK 4zcrllWZzAzhw==