Re: [Teas] NRP related routing protocol extension work

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2024 01:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710810089; x=1711414889; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rvGtAhePuJhLW/9PLuCJOAWm9zk7IFHSV/yCD0y/MbU=; b=j+mzwIJ9WUbFxMcftOKtEK6YwsSOfUdEJpvVl0fzbnzD3G/MaPYgxiVePOsCvfq/uU 2PRzFeOnYqsvSclPHspjcLhginBcm2QXx3rPnkdSr+GZ7CdO84Odc98XaYliRoFmbA7D PpqOL9SH1WZAhnQVyO95bZkSt8O7HJbgDvM85Ofz01vxpdvM9rx0PrIeGeuFTYBAvlSV HU2/2YeArlfkAVflSf80OHCyzOpok4ZF5x+Ekej6KUa9YEWCnzFh2LMTwU7YrbE3yRu+ BPIDyYMKsyhtCFeGMWfB7L53/t6A6msNe33rWCAVHZoWk2Yb8UKF5prJdPLc0q8vIVid 7uZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710810089; x=1711414889; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=rvGtAhePuJhLW/9PLuCJOAWm9zk7IFHSV/yCD0y/MbU=; b=gBSq8nUOJU23AkoxqtXxO+aFAcOla7TYzQNeQgfiO0gUa4bV6DJF2pvdfDMKoCLv6F /ehS3BSKISPO+76PXmr97Q2NAzxeDAG/r5YJ2qLXzOGgGPDBAotriD27hI8bvb2CZ1ci JSovnw+YSLRCFOVdNMpw7r9mCyykWtCyantSYCzMWh3+HnSTmHxyZQJB6lWw/0m3vBgS sYlsrF72T9g1kxYokudc34NMTOHtX00J0fbMS+wPu8EZbicIgz0XtC4Mi/MG9eNubXwU GfgmGYDbnjMuWQD2/yIXFeZUZk3vpVzWSEYaKFeBDA406tdBFzwsCwtn92duVcBGN52m TcDw==