Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-10.txt

윤빈영 <byyun@etri.re.kr> Tue, 24 October 2017 15:07 UTC

From: 윤빈영 <byyun@etri.re.kr>
To: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>, TEAS WG <teas@ietf.org>
CC: TEAS WG Chairs <teas-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:07:15 +0000
x-originating-ip: [129.254.26.37]
Subject: Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework-10.txt

Hi,

I read it.
It has been progressed a lot, so it is stable and clear to me.
I think that it is ready for WG LC.

Bin

2017. 10. 24. 오전 1:42, "Teas(Leeyoung 대신)" <teas-bounces@ietf.org(leeyoung@huawei.com 대신)> 작성:

    Hi,

    With -10, we have addressed all comments that we have received and believe that the document is complete and ready for WG last call. The companion drafts (i.e., ACTN  requirements and Info Model)  are already completely aligned with the Framework Draft (This version). Obviously some other documents will need to be updated to bring them in synch especially with minor changes in the terminology, but we do not think that those changes are in anyway gating the progress of this draft through WG LC and RFC publication.

    We'd appreciate your comment on this version 10 which was published last week.

    Thanks & Best regards,
    Young (on behalf of co-authors and contributors)