Re: [Teas] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Sun, 23 October 2016 13:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=148433; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1477230585; x=1478440185; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=D/TzokCWrKMNddAVFGNdxKbYPWPNkInfsu8/nzY8Z90=; b=SHruNTSXzbUtSA8Qm+FXhOzjisTeMXE57QDmwgJoLMOnD27LdL/CYRer qISijORCceF1EDC8LAEKMtJGmlfARMzib9tw/KGcryf9ZzYR9jgMKek+1 +on2XHDsIc1os2qomTOeQ6KAjVqkt2T52GQRSnLjRpI6GwLZO6JJA1DLm A=;