Re: [Teas] A question about draft-ietf-teas-te-service-mapping-yang

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 09 April 2021 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DNyLmHc+Hl7aLspqfwH7Unr7tzV0ceq23kro8oGzA3A=; b=YYac1IC4dkpiNY7CPs1NssVltVNnUvtrCplaa3SE9JUet7FPa1KpWJ9ZiWtJJHKVpo FKOVTkFLAswMSLOxVJyuqrOK6NF1/e35VucPqq8qpt6uCShNaEj6OZH8iiwTJN6N43Uj NFihOT65fCA855gikVunNxtmNpmM9+I4Zk8AF6ohl4iqjQXHoR/ZscoVVuWByX+HsDHA 7js5TkjhN+ujOYVVpkhb4Woy5VFRsgrQ8K6K5Gkm7DylTICgoaaBsMSx2mHku/9noNrs DUg7lq7tCwj8eRkOGyuyzhTTGlepGioMgmYmyKgo/yuSaltPDZXh1Ud91YT4c36NWR7J Og2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DNyLmHc+Hl7aLspqfwH7Unr7tzV0ceq23kro8oGzA3A=; b=bjY1xABU+66oQnZSLy1u8H9ClsAAE7didxn8I2QQ+RLmMk6GLu9WAM6OJg7cdd3wzD zYxsT3gsSBqBp6Cx4sPAVjbixDTkwayTATl7EcMljyQ+HWy9g9GafhNfXRmISm5chark Ezz0CKZWMkpbbBRML1kBhOo+8rlnLRTot8ycthHTSexRghoD/PHZquLKmlFPeV8fsBW0 fB5tohtyGRHAiYRsEn0pa3eTClW1HpIFupgBWUndRRwrX+d3L+KqMZHwPIezouckqIzE 8q1iGMvuQ1OOR1XXHMrRgHK0qbthtqmZVU+Mx7oc6rzEIozxIRyyIClMTo5+ko2vQsb6 2gTg==