Re: [Teas] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 01 June 2020 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T5cAM90I3uhQmubsJ4bpgW14WfXv6SmltiU2qpe0PTQ=; b=Nb6bkaP2mOsg+u7GT5HBZgOPQdKgerS5q0zh6XcCDDQafKdgc4TrFmmH1NmDi9VU6s 70zKAfbpbj0ZKTc6HzLs5/qpcZv3hwI5pkqORDa8sF9jRgObzPQ9HXN/g2dToy5Msn0x Yypjjberkbr4J66Na8enZXeAVg8c8B8MrOL7hQtzUeM0NYrZhu/gZIfD+I19jLmkHzjb yrt6El3aTpvQKgp5EbBqaoXU06TYeuCDXRnLCdEXduomgbJI2z7K8alrrZWi9AKZeVeh 6jCt0tAPWEN7ohVKwSDn7v/waWlkFYc7tQIKpCkgjYrU36/ukNCh+0tpk++bp8taJoBR L/UA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T5cAM90I3uhQmubsJ4bpgW14WfXv6SmltiU2qpe0PTQ=; b=ugnt1imtlsAC+GAjEyfn4XPLS0yF7Fc9pcRO3+G9WFBq+pYuUCuSlAMCd7fc+0jksT h4HMSdFjXbsJ6/dDK5rmmoog03vAq1aVNMXJTv5dPQchED8kEx6Z6nt5pkNK8UyWyjkb 1GKuHTMXCTb+ukaIhXG+kkZy5YrC/RlSDNHW7y/UQXJAD6HdkxpRlgHXXTLe6uSCpEGa qr3iiZwB89R64X7mXu1vj16VZfOzpzQVMo6UtlialN6bu/ch/FHgOFl5AlJl6a782L1o oojt/auGAWyKS5rI7cHzliDg6n12MKpL7XOCMS/63uGM4Zc2fIfr0ZEIa6QiIcliVG/V l6cQ==