Re: [Teas] Regarding Acknowledgements in draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 04 March 2022 10:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Na/3Kp36dEETnxC2M2eHo02AvvijQ5RjnO7dtdX456U=; b=lYpyf6IJLLIY1ofxg3ednX5QOFvxoIZKbP0VbA8YPh6KxSnSYlPcMpUx3+Ee1wIQx5 3BUCtpyYXpYKsix47eCUBq69pdzxYbDL46nVv4bMnVP6loOfV++yoUrFJpZd04yxWItf KRf5dkDP90jrZp5sOPNmWnaO3tqrqnVL8BRadB88jDbUEYibFDxznuiMj4tMC9NlWTWI oHA1p/1TDhHbE7ahT5x3NbuNlfx8wtOKyUfSEsu8miyxGtMIDixl35CtqtdhT5rnBB++ S545wJIw0zOoUrgwTfJud6uZCei6u+o9ugdBVLfwu2tAFrzhS3JoclIFqo4bFOFjw6F/ vzJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Na/3Kp36dEETnxC2M2eHo02AvvijQ5RjnO7dtdX456U=; b=J1yaRuZZuBPFfC48m4uc4KsGVNdXrtml4I6d8+qqXF7tidBEkVNO6/RA9BTrVQDDdk oysnwfBrHzgUd18gef29lf/8VBGys/7zf836T+qXZGGkHgv0d8WybOpZqxNDC/1T9eX3 0kMR3F/lVJUH6+2NH3ltox5Ly5e0ORig/hZOe0CXdY6XgXRXQbGPgO8CeFVaI8MbnZCo bvZrJwaIlal1Oqs3y3VBqPvZYsNAZcNwNJNxuARh2x8SmxkB1UO2XoZT3jBoSZCsK67x E98QJCz1Su/3s/K3SmpYddlJEjO0IDkgnCG25oM0WOw4WA7YdKkTBUU4BiEJMCDhSmfb zwfw==