[Teas] Network Slicing meeting at IETF 97

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Tue, 22 November 2016 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:to:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to; bh=DZ2u1DJrT/GhOLeRQEz0D52g2z6htrsmuOMDadUykPk=; b=heXf35FWlHqcB9W15HRwL6SWuZbsl2oVzottohT2oFkKwAiOufpL/mPeCEaQp3YUXg 81dQ7PPaHJF8j39o5NT5nnph+Oae0C7wsSwgMmh3tlrv6E5ritR3ZifajcD+pG4UCEtZ LUwqEciVO7jWLrNI28VLgU/E8akfBTzRgVyS8pA56yRBJ1OtDeMFsHShCgZIhxCj/Gx5 MWBPAv/z+LuKop0VxqhN1ESkl5+Og2iFyLNnqUvIAeilhD92n0ts2iQGyAYMfplytxis 8iwk0+JKq/hQdTPY/zv1fJR3Ey1UHYYuJ5u/+cCEh6WWB2EQ6gnB2MuqsKR96tCfPJEQ 2usw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:references:to:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=DZ2u1DJrT/GhOLeRQEz0D52g2z6htrsmuOMDadUykPk=; b=ljIqegolFbMDzATzMZ5MkfjCEZ+t6Xg/tBqH7lM3+qP0d+rVJXyetCCScNsl8IfQHX SJ2tihJSxvUCNHdILJvgBxrnE0bucQYOr46FVUQOZyExGnII/u0KVc4lGtdVacbViBpQ FCnEqyLFRzoH6qu/N65X3GnsZyKMlcEs//P8vD8I7Xfed3BXOVjP9LmjgWgQk+Bl5jZ+ wHXckgCjsg1Olli/QhP7u+yMnYfX59jEyCi/tBl3Tn2btfHAMV7ZGnsOXWic6fhSSpr3 ZPNLTrg162MLu+ExmrSnTtsoTJxQt1w3yJICrHZP2rVScKZEXmzhiWi8go2UQYzros1z 8wPw==