[Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-10: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Tue, 20 August 2019 12:50 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types@ietf.org, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, teas-chairs@ietf.org, lberger@labn.net, teas@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 05:50:50 -0700
Subject: [Teas] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-10: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-10: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/

COMMENT:

Maybe it's just me but I think for this yang model I would have appreciated a
little bit more intro text given some more context on how and when these models
and types are used.

Especially I would have appreciated more context what normality means and is
used for. Not sure I fully understand normality. Can you maybe briefly explain
what it is used for?

Also one more concrete comment on available-bandwidth and utilized-bandwidth
(e.g. p. 47): you say that this is the measured bandwidth and later on you give
an interval config value as well. However, I think it would be good to be more
concrete. I believe you have in mind the _average_ value over the measurement
interval, right? If so, maybe write it down like this in the description. Is
there maybe a reference you can provide? Or maybe you can even point at some
IPPM documents...?