Re: [Techspec] Notes from Techspec

Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com> Thu, 24 November 2005 00:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:40:50 -0500
From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com>
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@mcsr-labs.org>
Subject: Re: [Techspec] Notes from Techspec
Cc: techspec@ietf.org
Sender: techspec-bounces@ietf.org

Spencer,

Thanks again for taking notes from the session!

I've uploaded the HTML version as (draft) minutes.  I note
that there seem to be some last names missing.  Are there
any updates people can provide before I post
final minutes?

(FYI -- see the HTML-formatted version at

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/techspec.html

  -- it's easier to read the sub-bulleting).

Leslie.