[Jorge Marcelo Amodio: Information request from Argentina ...]

Scott Brim <swb@dainichi.tn.cornell.edu> Wed, 13 June 1990 18:45 UTC

To: tewg@devvax.tn.cornell.edu, njm@merit.edu
Cc: epg@merit.edu, rcoltun@trantor.umd.edu
Subject: [Jorge Marcelo Amodio: Information request from Argentina ...]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 1990 12:09:00 -0400
From: Scott Brim <swb@dainichi.tn.cornell.edu>

Let's help him collectively, ok?  First there's so much information
around, and it changes so frequently, and we really don't have an up to
date central repository of any sort yet.  Second, if everyone sends him
whatever they have it will help him get to know everyone in the Internet
community.  So everyone send him whatever you think will help.
						Thanks ... Scott