Re: [TICTOC] Hello, everyone, I submit a new draft: draft-zhang-tictoc-pdv-lsp-00, Welcome comments and suggestions! Thank You!

Yaakov Stein <yaakov_s@rad.com> Wed, 16 November 2011 14:31 UTC

From: Yaakov Stein <yaakov_s@rad.com>
To: "fu.xihua@zte.com.cn" <fu.xihua@zte.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:31:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [207.232.33.112]
Cc: "tictoc@ietf.org" <tictoc@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [TICTOC] Hello, everyone, I submit a new draft: draft-zhang-tictoc-pdv-lsp-00, Welcome comments and suggestions! Thank You!

Yes, I see that SOME of this draft is about detecting performance degradation and switching to a secondary LSP.
I just don't see anything about how to detect such performance degradation and how to hitlessly switch to the backup.

The drafts in the MPLS WG about delay and loss are completely irrelevant to timing flows.

Y(J)S