Re: [TICTOC] draft minutes of tictoc meeting at IETF 81

Karen O'Donoghue <kodonog@pobox.com> Tue, 16 August 2011 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=Su0L5bXcduMJN5sFi8v/J4g6wvABHBxSob6ZdRY6BaE=; b=f0v0NWGdl8F6cYKGp/ikDP2xBy2I1l2l4rPisz8rihJ9d4pVtbfsczkFmCsekHgtRV QMDxXEym130+oyoY986+D5LzJTfuLlDCP0N2WfevkB/WcRye3ZEhCTSUsAwXDbt4z59V 4jpBL6wxSXR2IPpTjiqqmR1ABd/c1OkxPCEKQ=