Re: [TICTOC] FW: 1588 over MPLS draft

<mike.gilson@bt.com> Tue, 03 August 2010 15:47 UTC

From: mike.gilson@bt.com
To: yaakov_s@rad.com, antti.pietilainen@nsn.com, tictoc@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:47:39 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [TICTOC] FW: 1588 over MPLS draft

just as a general comment i think it would be more useful to develop an architecture and then decide on the information to be carried to support the architecture. It seems to often we decide on the protocol and then workout how to develop an architecture around the protocol limitations.

Regards,

Mike