[TICTOC] TicToc coupled with label hop : some clarifications

Balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 03:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=o8dnGYK3Z350yHl4gYLSQY22LKfbiryOXo7n34pi4jk=; b=DoFbDf7FZ7ekP9JuVjLql44sfuAMyyhFN/3/lvobp81evcTN/dAIYSV8p5gaocrTtE Fuvlh+c39EmW88W/ySoI9lHFSJvIXM1C76Gqae9KWlRU7nZNnj6oY33qBqGpYIAiRmSW eKi9yhG8zsGR9gBNljUEXmOFtND2A+RlAyxYREhjGM/6WY80x1DmRaGMTFAIdPC/ayfb 80kDUpp8226hGBuqmt04D+UK4l/MN+uYoRuLN3oNAEjRs8H5FjQZ1Pl4AgAQBIhUkNLe bA6xfIgvJO/0ZdoIa0DouSBLjb8qEuo/qTV6/hiSYZ1167RYtczRSrQBO6nAXC1+5tV8 ojKw==