Re: [TLS] Call to Move RFC 8773 from Experimental to Standards Track

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Tue, 12 December 2023 17:08 UTC

From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 12:08:34 -0500
Cc: John Mattsson <john.mattsson@ericsson.com>, IETF TLS <tls@ietf.org>
References: <CAOgPGoCV9VQD+hqtorrRGi8+2V6dHfKr_ifAwUzECLVzJE=ZHQ@mail.gmail.com> <aacbbdc4-fb28-22cd-1fbd-a1c6b844f2ee@lounge.org> <GVXPR07MB967852472870E05C04FB70F68984A@GVXPR07MB9678.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <4BB96C09-1EDD-4D58-8491-86623E93369F@vigilsec.com> <a3d5a39d-8d8d-4bb7-9a4e-92894e6f281c@cs.tcd.ie> <8A7C29FE-345B-4C3F-B741-AE3A8A5A30FD@vigilsec.com> <50307193-29a4-406b-b13e-9401b76ba7f5@cs.tcd.ie>