Re: [TLS] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-09

Nick Sullivan <nick@cloudflare.com> Wed, 18 September 2019 23:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jlZ1D3PjGjtg4tqd5kVd6jccJ1C1VMB7tAIM9nj0tSQ=; b=JBVnxIIDVZJ0NTR2iy98gRJq3XilBo1XlOgFFFEFjbFRf5n2/s6cpov4aJV96yrLR0 xiM6glXM+K1MZ2yYepmMgwL0MHzsgTHm56QDhWJblmp3q4k7u6K1PcxLpY6k2Iemy6AD qScom54O+q9drm1d9q9KjaEEzHgd7PQsBa2Ai83vaYc8Qtuk+w9IUN1jJbVjeTDoiS/o g0tcuzsTqru7iX984e0YaLwWPXPFjeLFvFvfWxZ5CfZtzIX4tx3Nrd0oEhKd/W2qvuk6 VjhMB/R6DegTjcMp1Rh1q+8U5kHiXStMEQxxhM4TT64DUXex0oatT++JidnuGLQOz6UL NJVQ==