[TLS] Refactoring the negotiation syntax

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 13 July 2016 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0TyEHUm87L5b4MezPw3A61CRFvVrh7jO1+kQB4r8oCM=; b=x5nLP68odybXvp7FmBORTbMUnHI1zMCytvvK4DcX+H+We1Z7Pm/iLzxT+wNi91VK9b HRFpCb6+fueHcstdbvPfjobaUckBLqk3IpW5L+w8HybhcOZ5se3X2TCjNKIrLZwLeu8/ DCHCWyPP1VC5Y8ochEyrFkTIPUIM4WHFgGjUYAw5Re/O9V7wcR5rREz17wxO47XFHZUg g1kwX/cQrtz5jjF/cc+9LfNCmbmugBAWnw7OIuBIQGcQlb/lCdChw+3Hapja13RueoaX RnO2oxfErkqxtTopljUTm+DWa9tkXsHU8jmkHvbmnIeHwggjdfB956I7WBba4Z9erb33 whmg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0TyEHUm87L5b4MezPw3A61CRFvVrh7jO1+kQB4r8oCM=; b=XAkQwAWbZ9W0UsHctEE/wqrvVH54TVBVtUY050PDBcptrSmX6mOc8D9gKtrRHPu83m r6PDKOF3+8IDp0oqwSuaQBFhiB3Z+567wMAqX+4E0JTYwiwLlP6k83iOI1oONSuBawb9 it0i1MNFtkxdftnUJy+wkhRrSnDQs53s+a73NmVSyEssXafFu7SCHEGUG6ywvLbrbkAD LSXvloo11Yub0wkeDR2oQmQfBq+nZ+Gu675NXh19E+fcXJ/vCcea0MlrrPxSQIN4kpXn 6B6St6HnFkR6Rgy9IaV7KYeGcJJnym8BTAqj0l0NGrUPiXJ7kbIXLppy7JcU9dt7m3Ba qndg==