Re: [TLS] ML-KEM key agreement for TLS 1.3

Deirdre Connolly <durumcrustulum@gmail.com> Thu, 14 March 2024 19:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.854 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710446139; x=1711050939; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=6vaEqYaCk3J+sqeR0CYq9xMMBkZwZnxVq7eRcx8gsAQ=; b=UkBe9cYc18NOLSyBxvtZ0hl7JM0YC1v8m9U80w95YUQai2nuEY0AYHFbnLvWQ50OCx AVDZYzZLVPK/O/P+4UTndY+b4lkIKjgzlikIm1jHnfpfNobgEv+jNrtHlZ6gxmaRm3gs jUaHkTF1SexNp8u2e+qxQd49rC4KNXmTOD88o4w78/xeoeEGxjx+v1RsZtbC2QnFwM3R 783alWNzhjevde8ztJe/i+V+Zjg2ZAKHmwaqTDWghQrhuZlB/++G3yf+BOFA0q9RFv62 a0ei+kcCNPyOkKOTNWZuFUTzm4027zB4y2C+GZI+OZx4xx5bdbpn/idZo+fyLkFOSSGh 9NPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710446139; x=1711050939; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=6vaEqYaCk3J+sqeR0CYq9xMMBkZwZnxVq7eRcx8gsAQ=; b=O3sL48yf2xcRfgG9wIK1nEZAdehjtwz/E0bM6Q9/oMmDxAXXjZ3jDsbfe/3MusXNZu /erObbYJi73ciE0wqNCZ81AuHv/rPdE8BUl1v9cXP9TTDwxyEm22qCrvZb4gHmG2jEE9 WHMb3yTBSvOwU2FMN16fB4Yzvn+vzsq3avSV3y0EFImA6EnCP2wvUxTuS7wXZNXkOaYG JFkqW6m5eOwmrIx+iKhNshi0A/5eF285l1as01CSnV4gQTuuoe+BfufMr7LaOL7rYxgR J8ky7H4xzC2Kccr7t+Fr3wH06N00NvgK8TMcjcwQVrm+hjONAV1r+Irk8BmLaemPkS1x heGQ==