Re: [TLS] [EXTERNAL] Re: Next steps for key share prediction

Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden@gmail.com> Mon, 18 March 2024 13:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710767244; x=1711372044; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=XrM8dStSqf8hyUNPsjmcaYIFS0gp/frrvbzWa9pSs14=; b=U/3MhSEdQ+peqb2jiv3U7knFcleXJXmW5vH1Nz9TPKACB/nm+lgrnFN2cbQGIzSwiL eEPd+xu+Qdl5eKoGqcmCKcIuvDbPdnupUAfMqhwQm/vDoEIgAj7dwg6a7jYCnNpfAMYe JMarK9Ikit87/lTo6CabpkkeKmb/StV7smFYKpEgSC1gaZXxhJaJjFjhxSNeZuuiJsZD BNjA6aIjCCuVQx3sqrVVESwTLJjIX+eXU+rImHaBMwnm/81i241kIHgPPWRaOMcCyRuV Qyi4gIrb3BORERQ2xrU+NZwo+ZWPn7qPhXrKkRTIWa7IuCSq/IUTyXKOJhThhBjqn3GW O+Yg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710767244; x=1711372044; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=XrM8dStSqf8hyUNPsjmcaYIFS0gp/frrvbzWa9pSs14=; b=oPItu4+dzJi7JO1a5US6Gtv9o6J2z5heDNWebGyaAWh43WSymWGrz3C3umG9LyEGWo vq2vNiR6x9w40za7D02zB1eHdREoio5oCudqCWs61oiz6aSN2khv0heDFUT72CHaJxwz YlItw2fPc0rPJxVutExJMVIO2nLxJpF6TmJA7ZkkR/ivwdX73KFJMajMZutVBPAk5Un1 02dypFCnl/YxCXv0j5NiL07GNraOJAnmKhFnEE+cCf4ht9gaLVa5XFwtuo8+u1/fzun3 RepLPJ1MStbj/fXyf9cJd0hD6tPIfp5qr6ccor8d339vp7McsMm2Fp3dlHdOK4WzRlVB GEvg==