Re: [TLS] Dnsdir early review of draft-ietf-tls-svcb-ech-01

Erik Nygren <erik+ietf@nygren.org> Sat, 30 March 2024 14:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.646 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.001, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711810738; x=1712415538; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=AHfjSRXj/hsBBeoFrs0OWdA6CEL3uc6EQngdjuKlOQ8=; b=qW/Nwebdw/hlLa1VyqiQmgXpUpI6j6G+dH/wtJYmf8+e+sMJInnSyk3uxO76RlbPgi UTEVS/xMmWW+0Jssg4AdYerQ/j4dNe9AiOEuzPna8UQX3K9pyi+pqwqETgScL2h8mG3e Wkvunbvu5Kz1XTv0xFYHKcsyoX8tilrY4F1P9P7QyXaef+r/AlrzmI5q+bRiiQn+6pwT 2/Ie5UlB/sArOU5RVy0Ub1xb9ldBNySRryzrqayk6VDyBa3Mueze1HW+h1uKbgMx2PtJ /bmgVz/JSTbu8faZhwr1qqqqD6aVU6fWwpz5WE4UOANk4zImnCcWUUjVfclFvb3QeZSi IGdg==
References: <171174253501.29384.9373864670898234756@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAChr6SwCKV4P_xab_3dKSwKDfPdxjz3WinQaWebMcXh8-_xy0g@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1knx=+K627L6rsf4nGuiwpSXjWoMB4QcMfwhJdaGKypUw@mail.gmail.com> <CAChr6SxKA7YidnYWW=6DOWeQo+_CKNaWNOQL9JQnJUB3thgBhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1=snvSeQ74xs=HNVyszxjTD1SPMxw3+BVh-5-HBnOcZag@mail.gmail.com> <CAChr6Sx0WX-X3dWjkwMJAa4Rz3BhnUdYMFwWgLkorm6d-16g1w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1=LzjPMfADvdTdt_kCZ3XTznKs4p4_FYAH_RDb6WVcv7w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMVbi2_0yaTTe+-U2cBWqscXAdhcrwPufKNg0a-8U292A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1kEVk6MEHqnXAPenRp057eTDhptxsstcxyEkXqWBdyHQA@mail.gmail.com>